What will be the cost of Pace maker device with doctors fees and all other expense ?

Sir I also want to know that what will be the apoximate expenditure in setting press maker + device in a heart patient along with the expense of press maker + device ,cost of hospital and doctors fee in your hospital and it is a post DVR case. And I want Dr Devy Settys contact number to discuss about some important matter.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Apr 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum
The expenditure for this surgery varies from hospital to hospital, the type of the instrument and the package. The charges vary from 1.5 Lakh to 5 Lakh INR. Dr. Devi Shetty's contact can be found on the net if you log on to the Website of Naryana Hrudayalaya.

Dr. Naveen Kumar