What type of exercises should a high BP patient post Cesarian delivery take up for weight loss ?

i am 29year old152cmweight70kggot sezerian in oct2009 due to high bpnow facing over weighthigh bp130 29year old,height152cm,weight70kg,in oct 2009 got sezerian delevary due to PIH.still my bp is 130/90,facing over weight, skin acne scars pigmentation, hair faal, dandruff ,down sugar,i want to loos my weight but during exercisz feeling restlees,i am taking mornig walk for45min.pls sugest me what do for all these probs
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jul 2011