What type of biopsy is done to treat tongue ulcer suspecting malignancy ?

i m 62years old,suffer with tongue ulcer,kindly inform me the treatment procedure i m 62 years old suffer with tongue ulcer doctor advised for biopsy and suspect malignancy .i m a diabetic.let me know the procedure of treatment and how much possibility to cure?if doctor operate me ,they will cut my tongue according to the malignacy root found.after that can i eat properly,can i talk frequently?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
  Anonymous's Response

A biopsy must be taken first so confirm the diagnosis. If there is a malignancy, it will be treated accordingly according to its type. Please don't delay doing the biopsy because early detection can lead to cure.

If you need more help, please visit: