What treatment should taken for high BP because of kidney infection ?

Dear Doctor , I reside in Pakistan , my age is 56, Male, I had stone it dignose in my left kidney 9 years ago, then I had faced Litheotripsy and 90% of my stone remove through urien, before that every second or third day I got untolrateable pain and get pain killer injection by some emergency clanic, but since the major part of stone removed I naver face any kind of pain, but last month I go for ultrasound and it found that again the stone develop , and due to infection I m suffering high blood pressure , sawing on my face and under eyes, hemoglobin is +, WBC-4.8HPF, RBC-10-12/HPF, pls advise
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jul 2011