What treatment should i take to restore the normal positioning of testicles?

Hello , I had an operation when I was 1 year old , to bring my testicle down, somehow it went up almost to my stomach . I can see the scarve even now ,17 years later , and it s not on the level of normal testicle. What can I do to bring it down a little bit, becaouse it can be painfull sometimes becaouse its on the level where the penis starts, I dont know how to explain it well. Or the shorter version of problem : the skin got shorter there, and is there any way to make it longer, becaouse its interfering while sex , sitting , etc.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012