What treatment should a homosexual guy take for normalcy ?

hi doctor iam homosexual guy so ther is aney tritmemt for thes pls hellpme my age22 weight62 hight5.7
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011
Hi dear ,
Are you comfortable with you sexuality or you want to change to straight sexuality.
consult a good psychiatrist for your problem.
take care.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Good Day
Homosexuality is not a disease. If you have feelings you want to change I suggest you speak to a Psychiatrist in this regard as there may have been some early childhood influences also. Don't worry. Nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone is different. Don't take tension. Be cool. Visit a Psychiatrist who will help you out best by proper counselling and solutions as available.