What treatment should I take for hearing loss after a bout of chicken pox ?

hi i have not hearing voice in right side ear but not by birth i dont know what is the problem one time i got chickken box after that i lost my hearing power can we cure this one hi i have not hearing voice in right side ear, but not by birth. i dont know what is the problem. one time i got chickken box , after that i lost my hearing power . can we cure this one? please let me know any suggestion. recently i had done one minor surgery in my ear, i expensed 30000/- for that surgery, again am not getting hearing power. can u please help me.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011