What treatment or medicines should I take to increase my height ?

I am 25 years old. My height is 5.05 inches, weight is 62kg. I had tb and piles . But now it nots a problem. bcoz it is completely cured. so i want to get 3 more inches. please suggest how can i do to get?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Hello meena;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The height of a male grows till 21 yrs and in females it grows till 18 and after that since the bones get fused there is no chance of getting the height increased.There is no medicine or hormone which will increase your height at 25 yrs of age so do not try.The only procedure which can increase is surgical but it is very risky and complicated and very expensive.Do not try that.