What treatment is there for semen coming out before sex ?

sir my name is prakash and i m having problem with semen falling before sex. it happened due to musterbation and now i totally stoped it but i can give sex properly semen falling is from mostly 13 years and now i m 24 will it effect my future maritial life.sir plis give me some advised and wat are the treatment to be taken and what will be the cost for it. sir plis help me
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Premature ejaculation is more of psychological issue than organic cause. Remember you are a very healthy man. Semen coming before sex is only because of anxiety and tension.. You should relax. Masturbation will not cause this problem. It is healthy if not overdone. You should eat fresh fruits and vegetables daily and plenty of water. Avoid junk food, fried food, fatty food, colas, excess coffee. When you meet your partner don;t d sex immediately, you should do more foreplay as women respond to foreplay more than actual sex act and this will help both of you in finding pleasure. Be cool. You will do great.