What treatment is good for sinus ?

I am 38 yrs lady/height 5ft 4 inches/weight 65kg I have sinus problem specially in monsoon and winter season and in summer(sometimes)
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Hi
For your allergic sinusitis you can avoid all type of allergy and taking a proper constitutional homeopathy treatyment will be very helpful to cure your alergic tendency. You can consult any good qualified homeopathy in your area.
For further detail you can contact at multicare.homeo@yahoo.com
Thank you
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Hi Swagata
sinus problem can be avoided if your body has good resistance.Avoid sudden exposure and bathing in rain, cold attracts sinus problem. There is a compound called swamla which increases immunity specially in upper respiratory tract infections. If sinusitis is already present then maha lakshami vilas ras with gold is the answer.
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
hello
welcome to HCM
you have sinisitus means you are prone to infection
first of all you should take precaution and avoid the cause then you should visit any good homoeopathy doctor for asessment of case.surely you get treated by homoeopahyits safe and effective
thanks
Homeopath Dr. Vipul C. Vadera's  Response
HELLO

WELCOME HCM

YOU HAVE SINUSITIS.THERE ARE SO GOOD MEDICINE FOR SUCH IN HOMOEOPATHY .
BUT FOR SELECTION WE REQUIRED DETAIL HISTORY .IF YOU WANT ONLINE TREATMET FROM ME THAN MAIL ME drvipul2001@gmail.com
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HOMOEOPATHY VISIT MY BLOG drvaderahomoeo.blogspot.com

BYE AND MEET AGAIN FOR BETTER HEALTH.
hello
welcome to HCM
you have recurrenrt sinusitis means are prone to allergy
first of all you should avoid dust and those element which may cause allerggy.you shold visit any good homoeopath doctor for case.this is not a big problem.can be treated by homoeopathy.
stay with homoeopathy safe and effective.
thanks
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Dr. Sourav's  Response
take a pns radiograph and show it to ent or mail it to me
if u have sinusitis it l b seen in that.
and can be operated without any problem and u l b fyn
tk care
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello!
Dear Swagata I certainly would like to help but my dear the information required to select a remedy is not provided by you, it seems that you need to see a good homoeopath really soon ,I would strongly insist you to find a good homoeopath around you and take his services, or you can mail me with all your symptoms,
You can depend on Homoeopathy
Take care have homoeopathic medicine,
STAY HEALTHY.
e-mail:-pradyumnashiwan@gmail.com
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
According to your history you have seasonal allergic sinusitis.For that you have to take certain antiallergic drugs.Antibiotics is also needed in infective condition.
Steam inhalation is helpful.Avoid allergic condition is the best treatment but somewhat it is difficult.Consult ENT specialist for further diagnosis and better medical management.