What treatment i should take for weak penis ?

Hi,i am student,bechelor from Bangladesh.weight 50 k.g,height 5.8 inch,nd 21 years old.i ve been musterbating almost 5 years.nowadays my penis doesn t get harder like before during sexual intercourse .if anyhow penis gets harder,becomes soft after 4-5 seconds later.i ve not taken any medicines for this,can t give pleasure to my girlfriend like before.please suggest me what kind of medicines and food have to take?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Hi Farabi,
Welcome to HCM.
Masturbation does not weaken your sexual stamina. Duration of erection is controlled by your thinking process. If there are too many other things to worry about your erection will go off. When indulging in sex leave everything else aside and enjoy the act. Your enjoyment and continuous stimulation will assist you to retain erection for longer time.