What treatment can be taken for itchy red dots around the butt for my 10 year old son ?

My 10 year old son has red dots around his butt crack. He says they re real itchy. It started out as just 2 on the right side. Perfectly round, dark red spots under the skin . By end of week, one of the spots was 3 times the size..Had a dark brown center..and has a swollen ring around it. the dots spread..Now he has a total of 7 red dots around his butt crack. Not in his butt..outside of his butt crack closer to lower back area.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012