What treatment can be given to my mom who is imagining things ?

hello doctor this is rathin , isssue related to my mom she is 53 yrs old staying in flat alone . for work i have to stay outside . yester we all are trying to call her from morning but ph was switchoff . at 6 ph my one my neighbour he broke my door and after coming inse he saw that mom was sence less , body was little hot . then he and my sis admit her in one hospital . how sence came but she saying everything wrong like i already passed away by train accident and my sis aslo passed away . today i mate wid her she told me i heard that u already passed away by train accident and my sis also passed away like thing . i am very tensed . please doctor tell me what wrong with her . i cant stay without her . yesterday when shw was admit in hospital that time she had high pressure . doctor told that everything ok from report . Doctor please tell me how can i get my mom . my old mom .
Asked On : Thu, 6 Oct 2011