What treatment can be done for sperm fall ?

i m dropping my sperm everyday, what is causing that, and the treatment fo rthat?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Hi,thanks for query,i think you are asking about night fall.Semen is regularly produced in the testis and when ever you are sexually excited it comes out.This is normal.It is possible that during day time you conscious mind does not allow this ,so that when ever you are in sleep this happenes.Do not worry ,this is not a disease and you do not need any treatment for this.
wishing you good health.
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query
Looks like you are suffering from night fall which is otherwise a normal thing. It is maiy due to decreased release. Try having sex/masterbation more often
Have a healthy living