What treatment can I take for a bacterial infection that causes yellow irritating discharge of my butt ?

Hi, I have been very worried the past week as i had done a urinalysis since my back was aching bad and found that i had a bacterial infection. I was given medication and was okay. But a week later i have a deep yellow discharge which is too much and irritating at the slip of my butt. I have to take a shower or put on a tampon at work to be comfortable. Kindly advise me on what exactly i should do because i am really worried. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011