What treatment can I take as I'm having a lot of side effects due to the medications taken for my Crohn's Disease/Cushingoid health problems ?

Hello im a 26 year old woman and i have alot of health problems. I have Crohn s Disease, osteoporosis ,. I was drug induced Lupus sle from my infliximab infusion drug to treat my crohn s disease that was years ago .Since 2009 i ve gained rapid weight gain from 8/9 stone to 14 stone till today along with very bad acne all over my back, down my arms with the odd spot on my head and scalp i never rarely had spots even as a teen so i dont undertsnd why now . I have pretty much all the symptoms of cushing s syndrome but i was told i dont have it after having two 24hr urine test s where one came back high and the 2nd came back low and so from the low test they told me i dont have cushings. I was told i have something called cushingoid and that my rapid weight gain is caused by too many long term use of steroids. I dont understand this as i have nt been on steroids that much at all for years after infliximab as i was put on azathioprine and less than a handful of times since then on steroids. Im having a flare-up with my crohn s disease and through-out december, early jan i have been passing alot of blood. I have nt passed blood since but im still having alot of bad stomache pains,Diarrhea [2/5 a day, sometimes more] along with chest pains kinda like anxiety but with-out feeling anxious. Im now having alot of dizzy spells, feeling spaced out, sometimes feeling sick. I dont like heat as i sometimes feel i cant breath clear though that may just be me. I had a urine dip test a while ago and it showed low sugar so i had a diabetes fasting test which came back negative. I feel my spots have got worse, the dizzy spells, feeling spaced out aswell as my crohn s, rapid weight gain that im feeling very depressed, im crying alot as i dont have any answers and im going around in circle s with all my doctors,consultants. I even have a spot of some kind under the skin in the inside of my vaginal lip which im unsure about? could it be due to stress, being run down? Im engaged and we are both committed to each-other and have no sti s. please help me.......Amy
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011