What treatment are available for white patches on my skin, had typhoid earlier

hello doctor , i am 23 year old,weight-43 kg,height : 5 feet 2 inches,my skin is dry,i have big white patches on my back,below my shoulder ,neraby my neck and below my chin, the skin there is harsh wen i touch,i apply oil as well to moisturize it,but after few time the oil is absorbed and it is same as before,it is sometime itchy as weel,please suggest me what to avoid,prescribed me medicine for it.. 5 months back i suffered from typhoid so i hav taken medicine for that too,hav gone to homeopathy doctor,but due to some problem,i cudnt have the regular treatment.. please suggest something,patches are increasing.. problem is getting bigger... problem 2: due to dandruff m getting pimples on my forehead,please suggest something. problem 3: due to improper waxing i got pimples on my leg,n in those pimple,very hard hairgrowth comes out with puss,n those pimples hav left dark spots on my leg, is there any way to get ridd off those spots.. thanks in advance
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011