What to do if a 2 year old baby has red bumps all over the butt ?

What should i do for my two year old little boy?? Hi my two year old son has red bumps all over his butt also it is going around to the front and also down the back of his legs some of them are very faint i can very see them but others are very noticeable next door neighbors little girl is also two and she also had a few of these little red spots on her she is also two I noticed it when i was baby sitting her...I have read a few things about this and I had read something about impetigo and oddly enough I have had impetigo around my mouth twice in the past year and I am 20 years old....I dont know if they have anything in common
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011