What solution is there for hair fall, dandruff and white hair ?

Hi Doctor , i m 23yrs (F) I have lot of problems with my hair 1. Lot of hair fall while combing n bathing. 2. Too much of dandruff visible on the scalp. is white..... To cover up my white hair , I m using Black Rose (hair dye) to turn my hair temporarily black. I do this once in two/three weeks . i m afraid that, this dye may cause any serious side effect of severe hair fall? what is the solution i m feeling very shy and i m unable to tie my hair in my favourite hair style due to grey hairs. pls pls doctor i need an immediate remedy to my problem pls pls provide me a solution thank u doctor
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011