What should i do for sex erection with diabetic at the age of 47 ?

my age is 47 and i have problem of errection .iam a diabetic also please advice
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Hi,thanks for query.I will add something to what my colleagues has already written nicely.There is a direct co relation between erectile dysfunction and cardiac problems.Please get your lipid profile and done and talk to your doctor.You have be very careful about cardiac problems also.Do regular exercise,control your sugar and please talk to your doctor about statins and aspirin if you are not taking.bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello salman;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Diabetes is a disease which causes degenerative changes in our body and the common thing is diabetic neuropathy where the nerves that help to feel sensation get destroyed and it causes problem in erection and disturbs sex life.The damage caused is irreversible and a diabetic patient has to take a multivitamin which helps in reducing the effect of diabetes on nerves.As for erection problem consult your diabetologist and tell him your problem so that he can write medicines which will help you to get good erection and these medicines can be takes as advised by your doctor and your problem will be solved.