What should be the reason for cough?

for the past 2 -3 month I am feeling like caough for the past 2 -3 month I am feeling like caough I mean cough with thick bulgum may me its due to the winter is it something serious>
Asked On : Wed, 3 Mar 2010

I would suggest you to see a doctor as it has been long since you got it An young guy like you should not have this for more than one week It is not serious but you require adequate treatment some antibiotics which are prescribed on physcial examination and given till then i suggest you to take steam inhalations to ease your difficulty of thick sputum
YOU mean you get it every winter for 2-3 months I took some medicine for cough but still it persist it doesnt pain or anything like that ... but the cough is very thick I mean the bulgum which come out