What should be the immediate treatment for a kidney failure patient having a blood urea of 100 and creatinine level of 3.5 ?

Dear Sir, Would like to take sugesstion from you that my wife is kideny failur patient, now her creatine lable 3.5 and blod urea 100, she has under treatmet from AIMS but doctor not saying more thing about her. So can you suggest me what action to be taken imideately so that no major problem occured. Kindly advise.......... Dear Sir/Madam, I am very much mental stress about my wife due to she has kidney failure patient, now she has creatine label is 3.5 and blod suger is 100 and already being under treatment from AIMS doctor but doctor doesn t open more things about future condition Please advise me.... Thanks A. Dash
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011