What should be my diet to lose belly fat and grow muscles ?

I m a 24 years old man, having problem with belly fat. what should be my diet to lose belly fat and grow muscles ?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011
hi.welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.you should start doing regular exercise.reduce the amount of fat.increase fruits and green vegetables.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Have lot of vegetables and only meals and nothing but meals. Have brisk walk or still better is running, look for yoga as kapal bharti. There are certain vegetables that fill your tummy but are very low in calories you can choose from them.
From herbs we recommend Trifla.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
My friend you should be asking what i am supposed to do for reducing belly fat ?This has happened because of bad diet habits.You need to plan your diet,avoid binge eating.Avoid high calorie foods like fired foods,fast foods,cold drinks etc.Try to avoid cheese ,butter also.Take green vegetables in plenty with salads.Do at least 150 minutes of exercise in week that too on a regular basis.Do exercise for belly muscles that will strengthen the muscles.Avoid bad postures also.