Zaar Memory Sure is the only clinically proven, well researched cognitive enhancer authorized by India’s premier research institute, CDRI/CSIR. It overall enhances mental retention capacity and is safe and non-toxic. It not only facilitates learning, improves consolidation of learned behavior but also reduces anxiety
in adults and children that enhances focus and concentration in logical memory, digit forward and paired associated learning. It improves mental alertness and sharpens short-term and long-term memory
Who can benefit from BESEB?
The results of the above clinical trials conducted by CDRI/CSIR in India and also in Australia prove that it is good for the prevention & early treatment of dementia
• For Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
) in Children
• For Age Associated Memory Impairment (AAMI) in elderly persons
• For those with stress
, tension, anxiety and want to improve their memory
What are the benefits of BESEB?
• Enhances Memory
• Improves Learning
• Helps in Concentration
• Reduces anxiety and Stress
• Assists cerebral blood circulation flow
• Acts as an antioxidant
What is the safety profile of BESEB?
BESEB is found to be safe under various studies conducted by CDRI (CSIR) in laboratory animals and double blind cross over clinical trial studies in children and elderly subjects
How and why does the CDRI Brahmi
extract BESEB differ from other Brahmi extracts?
Each capsule of BESEB contains a standardized and an optimum quantity of the enriched Bacosides A and B extracted from the plant Bacopa monniera as per CDRI(CSIR) quality control parameters. These bacosides are extracted based on a unique process know-how, developed and patented by the CDRI(CSIR).
Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow, a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi, India has developed a unique single plant based natural memory enhancer formulation – BESEB (“Bacosides Enriched Standardized Extract of Bacopa”) from the herb Bacopa monniera. The plant is commonly known as Brahmi which has been used in the Indian System of Ayurvedic Medicine as a traditional herb for over 3000 years to enhance memory and learning.
BESEB is successfully commercialized and its efficacy has been established by CDRI (CSIR), Lucknow. It has been licensed to M/s Lumen Marketing Co., Chennai for manufacturing and marketing. Lumen is selling the product under different brand names with its business associates mainly as
• Memo Plus Gold in Malaysia, Philippines & Singapore,
• Keenmind & Membac in Australia & New Zealand and
• Memory Perfect in France & Germany.
• Lumen and Zaar Distributors Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi joined hands for extensive marketing of the product in India as Memory Sure.
• It will soon to be available in Thailand, Indonesia, SAARC countries, the UAE and CIS (former Soviet states).
Clinical trials in India & Australia using CDRI (CSIR) – BESEB:
• CDRI clinical trials on Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in children.
• CDRI clinical trials on Age Associated Memory Impairment (AAMI) in old age subjects.
• Swinburne University of Technology’s Brain Sciences Institute (BSI), Australia through the National Institute of Complementary Medicine (NICM): Clinical trials on Healthy human volunteers published in international journal Psychopharmacology-2001.
• University of Wollongong, Australia: Clinical trials on Healthy human volunteers published in international forum Neuropsychopharmacology-2002.
• Australian Government funded initiative was established in 2007 to seek out scientifically valid evidence for alternative therapies, allowing them to become part of mainstream treatment, particularly for priority health issues such as the prevention and early treatment of Dementia.