What should I apply on my skin rashes which itches when scratched ?

Hi, Im 15 years old, I weigh 115 lbs, Im 5 ft and 4inches tall, and the only big medical condition I ve ever had is asthma .That s about it. I have these big red spots on my thigh another on the side of my leg and I have two more on the same leg. The thing is that they re only on my left leg. I haven t gotten anymore, and they only itch if I accidently scratch it and whenver I press on one it feels like something sharp is poking me. I thought it was a bed bug bite but I looked at some pictures of bed bug bits and they don t really look like mine. Mine are bigger but have very small spots ( like razor bumps) inside the red part. I got my first one on 5/24/11 and the rest through 5/27 and 5/28 and I haven t gotten any since. My mom told me to put some Caladryl on and it seems to work but on the next day, when I wake up, it has grown back to the same size. I don t know what else to put on them. Please, if you could help, in anyway, I would be very much thankfull and happy! :)
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011