What problem can occur by eating raw rice, uncooked, unwashed?

what are the risks of eating raw rice?? I am addicted to it and I eat it daily with huge intake and big amounts. Is it harmful? I started to produce pain on my stomache and i am already anemic before starting this habit.
Asked On : Mon, 3 May 2010

please help me

what are the risks of eating raw rice, uncooked and unwashed?

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ashutosh Thigale's  Response
I think you are suffering from amaj agnimandya,that is why a wish of eatting raw rice is there.Definately, it is harmful.It may develop some worms in your intestine.
what causes contracting pains in the stomach. swollen stomach also i eat raw rice often.