What positions should I use while having sex so that I can fully insert in her ?

Hi, its 1yr (february 2010) after our marriage. we dont have any kids. First 6-7 months we didnt tried .But last november(2010) onwards we r trying. But some problems in intercourse. Mainly erection problem. So January we consulted a doctor and done semen analysis test. cout is only 29 million and forward motility is 35. So doctor prescribed medicines for 3 months. But while doing sex, im not able to insert fully in her. only half is going. Main thing is the position. I am not able to do sex with my legs inside her. If I put legs inside her, its discomfort for me. So I put my legs outwards. I think thats why its not fully inserting. So I am very much confused. What I have to do for better sex? my age is only 30 and my wife is 26. Please give me an advice.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011