What natural way should I adopt to get rid of constipation ?

hello doc . i happened to change my diet plan drastically the last month and since then i have been facing constipation .The irony is that the foods i started taking in my new diet plan are actually the remedies for constipation such as a lot of fruits/water/whole wheat foods etc.Also most of the times whenever i do pass some motion its a soft stool how ever it looks like i have a very slow bowel movement.i feel bloated all the times and now i have started to pass a lot of smelly farts and a headache .Also throughout this month whenever i did pass motion it was only if i had took some laxative pills but for the last 4 days i avoided them and since then i havnt went to the bathroom.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012