What medicines should I take to permanently do away with urticaria ?

hi dr.I am sufferring from skin problem like urticaria..from last 5-6 years..was taking medicines but still coudnt find any change or improvement in my skin problem i get red rashes non-itching rshes all over my body scalp,behind ears evrywhere which disappers in 5-10 min.but dr.saying he doesnt no when to stop medicine... i want a permanent solution ..because i cant or i dont like to take medicines everyday..dr gave me allegra 180 mg and atarax 10 mg on al;tenate days and dexicam 360 i afternun every day but no improvement .I am fed up and stoped taking medicine ..bcoz i dint find any impvement..and dr told me he dosnt know the solution..PLs PLS pls pls help me...........
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011