What medicines apart from DMSO will give me quick relief from amyloidosis ?

Dear Doc I Ankita (25,F) has this problem of amyloidosis . My forearms and back has black patches in rippled pattern. I ve taken treatment for the same in Apollo Hospital, Delhi. Where Dr Joshi has given me DMSO solution to apply on the affected area. But that is very slow in its effect. Now as my marriage is nearing I want a quick and somewhat permanant solution. Kindly help. If some kind of such treatment available with you kindly revert and tell me how to book an appointment.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Feb 2011