What medicine can I take to lose weight ?

hi im 28 and my height 168 and i m 76 kg its too much i want to be 55 how is this medison really good and how much i want to lose this kgs
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Hi Sandra,

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum. You need to lose a minimum or 17 to 20 kilos.Firstly you must realise that this is an achievable goal and will take time to see results.So please do not give up. Please begin with walking atleast 30 minutes daily or chose any activity like cycling, swimming, aerobics, anything you enjoy. If you can join a gym so you can do some weight training as well. Eat a well balanced meal. Never skip breakfast, avoid all fried and sugary foods. Include fruits and vegetables in your diet. You will begin to see results. Weigh yourself and measure the inches of your waist,arms and hips. Sometimes changes can be seen in inches. Take care