What measures should I take to increase my sperm count as the count is zero ?

hi doctor i am 35 years old and am an exserviceman i am blessed with a boy who is now 5years old. i have got a semen analysis done and the sperm count is zero. I have got a scortal doppler test done in which i have got an indirect inguinal hernia . right testis measured 42*26*18mm(vol10.2cc) left testis measured 41*23*14mm(vol6.8cc) right epididimis measured 0.8cms and left measured 0.7cms are there any chances for increasing my sperm count for i want to have a second child and should i get the hernia operated for better results awatng for your reply
Asked On : Wed, 22 Feb 2012