What measures should I take to get shiny and silky hair ?

Hii My age is 38 years/My height is 5 ft 4 inches/Weight is 64kg My hair is not glowing I want my skin and hair willbe shiny,silky,glowing Plz help me Regards Mam
Asked On : Thu, 30 Jun 2011
eat healthy balanced diet full of vitamins & minerals.
remain cheerful.
be positive minded.
no anxiety.
you hair will be glowing like anything.
General & Family Physician Dr. Jitender Chauhan's  Response
hello, welcome to healthcaremagic. The secret to the healthy glowing skin and hairs is healthy food. You must take a healthy diet rich in proteins and vitamins. Drink lots of water as it improves tonicity of your skin. Wish you good health.
hello dear, hear are some tips.
oil your hair every alternate day and wash it the other day.
drink green tea daily.
eat soya beans once a week.
start milk, egg.
apply a good condioner.
dont use dryer to dry hair.
dilute your shampoo.
start yoga or meditation.
live a happy and healthy life.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You need to eat healthy food like fruits and green leafy vegetables, nuts, cereals like oats, which will give good skin tone and glow due to vitamins. Drink plenty of water which is the secret of glowing skin. Apply good hair oil regularly to avoid drying and hairfall.