What measures should I take to avoid getting pain when exposed to air conditioning ?

I had a bad car accident 8 yrs ago. i am 49yrs old now female i had a fractured sternum, it took me almost 2yrs to recover. To this day i suffer with air conditioning, or a warm or cold wind, any open window, draughts. I suffer a lot of pain and aches like tooth ache all around my chest area. this has been like this for 8 yrs. very soon after accident i was given physio. My main problem is how a/con or any wind hot or cold effects me, I can be in pain for days if air conditioning has been in contact with me. even breathing in cold air effects me internally.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jul 2011