What measures should I take for dry skin and sticky hair ?

I have shifted from mumbai to bangalore in the last month, and i find my skin has driedup tremendously, my hair gets sticky every alternate day after washing it..
Asked On : Sat, 25 Feb 2012
Hi Athensia,

After taking a shower, try using Vaseline Cocoa butter( deep conditioning) .It is a body lotion with cocoa butter and vitamin E. As for the hair getting sticky, try using a product with separate shampoo and conditioner, like Dove. The conditioner should help make your hair soft and non-sticky. Hope this helps. Also , drink plenty of water and eat lots of fresh fruits; both are good for the skin.
General Surgeon Dr. Faraz Ahmed's  Response
may be it might be the sun and the sunlight of bangalore