What measures should I adopt for enlarged adenoids with slight wheezing ?

MY 5 yr old daughter is suffering from cogh for past 8 months. Doctor disgoned her in last winter with enlarged adenoids+Slight Wheezing. Treated with Nasal steroids and Budesal Nebulizsation +Montair for few months. medicine didnot improve the condition much..after stopping medcine...she again has frequent cough especially from evening + night...and she is fine in morning+afternoon...something triggers her in evening and she start having continuos cough (evey 2 minutes or so till she sleeps)..pls help..she is suffering...have already seen too many doctors..even tried homeopathy
Asked On : Thu, 5 May 2011