What level should I use in Cavitation machine to burn deep fat?

Hello I had purchased an ultra cavitation machine. My machine can be adjusted between 30 KHZ - 42 KHZ. I would like to know what is the difference between these numbers? what is khz? I would like to adjust it so that I may burn more fat deep in the skin not the superficial fat. Which level should I use for a deeper penetration of the waves at least a 5cm-10cm? can someone please explain this because I m confused. Thanks ahead of time
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Thx for using HCM FORUM
Khz is kilo hertz indicating the power of waves
We use 30 khz for superficial fat
While 40 khz for deeper fat