What is this flesh colored bump under my boyfriends skin which is not itching nor burning ?

My Boyfriend recently noticed a small flesh colored bump under his skin on his penis What can this be its not red does not itch and no burning He tryed to pop it but nothing happend What to do My Boyfriend recently noticed a small flesh colored bump under his skin on his penis What can this be its not red does not itch and no burning He tryed to pop it but nothing happend What to do . Im scared to have sex with him now . I am negative all STD and do not have any bumps of any kind . What is this little bump on his penis and there is only one .
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011