What is this clicking and poping on my shoulders when I move them in circucar motion ?

hi iam an 18 year old football player that is getting ready to play in college i have noticed that my both my shoulders click and pop when weight training and when i move them in circular motions and away from my body i have no pain just a little discomfort somtimes like i said iam getting ready to play football in college and i wanted to make sure that this wasnt anything serious iam going to make an appointment to see my doctor but in the mean time i wanted to figure out whats goin on and if theres was any excercises i could do to help this accurence
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011