What is the use of bramestone and primolutin ?

hi doctor , i m 25yrs lady nt yet married, i had an irregula periods ( no periods for 3months) due to hormonal imbalance, i consulted a gyner and he gave me medicine(bramestone for 8weeks) to balance them and got my period for the coming only two months on 4th of past two months. then i didnt get for this month and i see like a month is about to end while it was supposed to be on 4th. then i decided to take primolutin from 17th to 21st of this month without consulting my gyner will i get my period induced or? my aim is to get period back and induce ovulation by clomid. as i was adviced by my doctor before i stated treatment by bramestone. help me i am worried and i want pregnancy .
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011
primolutin can get ur period induced,
but i strongly recommend not to take medicine ur own as u want to be pregnant
better to consult gynecologist again and ask him all u want .
if u will do urself then u will have problem
because all ur taking has effect on hormonal balance of body.