What is the treatment for the swelling and pain in my knee ?

hi doctor , am 33 yrs old man from Ethiopia. i was hit by car almost four months ago. car hit me at the side of my right knee ,staggered didn t fail. a week later started to experience pain like on & off inflammationon my knee and the whole my right leg,stifness and pain while walking sometimes i limp. saw doctors three times at different clinics, had an x-ray, MRI scan all showed nothing serious but scan reading commented minor synovial fluid effusion . have given physiotherapy but nothing changed. nowadays i ve even started to feel pain on my waist. please need your help on this case. Thanks a lot!
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011