What is the treatment for the compressed vein in the brain that causes me to faint frequently ?

hi, one of my freind s child has fallen during his childhood and got minor injury on his head . On oral medication, he was all right, and doing normal. Now, from Past 1 year he has developed some complications, he suddenly get unconsious & faint. While going through CT scan , it is found that, one veins in his head has been supressed, and so the complication. He is 14 years old. Pls. let me know, whether it can cured by oral medication or surgery is the only way out?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Dear thanks for choosing health care magic.First of all it is important to know that whether there is connection between the present complaints and past incidence.Because it might be a co incidence.As you are saying it must be block in the vessel,if the block is major he may need surgery,in case of minor block medicines may work,ok buy take care and wish him all the best.