What is the treatment for mild cough, frequent bad throat and congestion ?

Hello Doctor , I am runing at 19yrs of age for last 10yrs having very mild cough,frequent bad throat ,very prone to bad throat,repeated cough runing for 2-3yrs in midnight leading to congestion .Till now on homopathy scared of allopathy strong medicin as once took which gave me tremors. can not sleep ,eat,drink well and have week imune support. Plz advice me. Local doctors suggested MDI Seroflo 125M,Zerostat-VT Spacer,MDI LEvolin sos, and T Ceftas & Syr Plannokuf.. Plz advice which me best to adopt to my body and strengths and esp I do not want to depend on these medicines for long time Rgds/J
Asked On : Fri, 14 Jan 2011