What is the success rate of conception after first IUI? HSG, USG and prolactin level normal

gd. evening mam, i am nitu, 30 years old, my doctor had suggested me for IUI . HSG , USG , prolactin level and my husband s sperm count is normal.I m afraid that will first time Iui be successful.please suggest me what is the sucess rate of conception after first IUI in my case. last year i had misscarriage, it was my first i m first day of my period and taking ovacare forte on suggestion of doctor. THANKS
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012