What is the remedy for debilitating headaches in one tolerant to pain medicines ?

My name is Nick, 26 yo M I suffer from debilitating headaches ..I see a neurologist and we ve tried numerous things including pharmaceuticals which are.. inderal , topomax,phenergan,oxy 30mg,ativan, Paxil..the problem I m having now is I ve built up a tolerance to the pain medicine.. and don t know what to do or how to talk to my Dr. about it. I m constantly in pain..should there be a long acting pain Med and a breakthrough Med like the oxy 30 perhaps..please help!! I don t know what to do or how to talk to my DR about it .
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012