What is the reason for the loud pop sound I heard in my neck ?

I believe I could have popped my c1 vertebre or atlas. Last night i popped my neck it felt like it vibrated my brain or a spazm after the largest popping noise I have ever heard my neck make. My heart started to race and also felt like I had way more blood flow to my heart and could feel my heart rate very prominate through my stenum after drinking water and eating some eggs. Drank tea about a hour later my heart was starting to pump normally again. I felt my heart go back down in size too and feeling my everything go back into place. Rearanging weird feelings of my back realigning, could not feel my heart rate as prominate through my sternum and feeling blood flow returing to certin parts of my body like my arms. I have a feeling that it was combined with a panic attack. My neck was a little sore last night and doing fine this morning.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011