What is the reason for sore penis with a whitish yellow discharge ?

when i woke up my penis was hard and its sore with whiteish yellow stuff coming out?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Firstly what is your age you did not write but if your penis is sore and yellowish discharge coming out then it can be infection .The first thing to ask is did you have unprotected sex? If yes then you are probably having gonorrhoeal infection .If you did not have sex and this is the first time in life you have discharge from penis then it can be a night fall which is a natural thing so no need to worry.I have written the probable cause please see what you have.