What is the reason for my head to hurt a lot and get dizzy ?

im very fustrated right now and my head hurts alot i get dizzy and feel my head going to explode could this be dangerous
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011

First of all, you should consider this headache as something you need to address on a priority. Even if there is nothing serious, it's still a rational idea to consult your Physician as soon as you can. You might have to undergo a few mandatory investigations. From the description we can't say how serious or dangerous this is. Hope this helps. Let us know when you get it evaluated. Meanwhile, avoid strenuous physical work, sleep well and take adequate fluids. Avoid too much coffee. Take care.

Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD