What is the reason for moving pain in the legs and hands and sometimes in the neck ?

I 21 year old male. From few months i am feeling some what moving pain in legs and hands. I am not able to tell exactly. It lasts only for few seconds. And it is a pain like moving something at that particular area. Especially in right leg below knee . And one more problem is when i open my mouth widely sometimes it tights there after few seconds it comes to normal. During that time also some pain and i can observe hard at lower mouth. Same is the case with legs also. When i twist my hands or legs for some time i feel pain there. Even at neck when i turn my head some time to left or right. Please suggest about this
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jul 2011