What is the permanent treatment for removing white spots on the body ?

my wife have some white spot on her body............... we want its permanent treatment .......... how can it possible ............???? Subrata
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Dear Sir,

You are encouraged to see a dermatologist, and it may be something non-serious and non-progressive.

I suggest you to visit the Cosmetology Clinic on Wednesdays at CMC Vellore.

General & Family Physician Dr. Gyan Prakash's  Response
hi.welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.diagnosis needs examination of lesion and should visit dermatologist in person.